Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm trying to decide if dax even knows what's going on ?
Cam (with his new haircut) smiling as usual :)
Dayton's idea of FUN

So when Dayton is watching the boys he does all the stuff you couldn't get me to do even if my life depended on it-- I'm getting better w/ bugs but that doesn't mean I didn't just throw a perfectly good duffle bag away cuz' I found a dead roach in it--But yeah Dayton loves finding the bugs and seeing how the boys react to them and by the pictures--They have no "bug issues" like Momma :)

5 comments:

Beccarigg said...

That's hilarious! Teya would be freaking out if I put a bug on her shoulder. She likes bugs, but only from a distance! Gotta love the funny things dad's do with kids!

Julia said...

Bugs????

Boys are so gooey.

Those are classic-keep-forever pictures!

Brooke said...

Boys are the best! Your boys are so dang cute, I love the cute hair.

Chelsea and Glen said...

Hey! Post Disneyland pictures please!

Kasey said...

Dax looks just like Dayton in that picture! My kids love those nasty black crunchy beetle bug things. NASTY!