Tuesday, September 16, 2008





DisneyLand 2008


Well... we pretty much fly by the seat of our pants most of the time-- We were suppose to head down to New Mexico to see My Dad, Grandma and sisters this last week then everything kinda fell through-- My Dad ended up working out of town-- So the trip was cancelled, But I had work off, and My little Bro Drew did too and well all of us were chomping at the bit for a vacation-- So Dayton and I decided to go to Disneyland--So we drove out Thursday hopped back & forth between the two parks, and drove back Sunday-- The boys loved it! Dax is 37" tall which he was able to ride some of the adult rides--He even rode Matterhorn (I can't remember how they spell it)twice- each time his eyes were covered when the scary Yetti was near-- Both boys loved Pirates of the Caribbean-- Each falling asleep on it! Dax loved the new "Finding Nemo" submarine ride-- And I know you are all asking "what was Dax's favorite ride" It was the Train! You know the train that goes around the park--through pre-historic land and the Grand Canyon-- He was living outside of his mind as his Uncle Taylor would say!!! He just kept saying "Tain, Tain, tain- choo-choo" Well I am happy to be back home but the hardest part poor Dax is in detox mode right now.....He has never had a lot of sugar or "crap-food", So now that we away from Churro-frenchfry-cottoncandy Land-- He is kinda onry ( to say the least) And sadly I didn't get a ton of pictures--I'm gonna blame it on all the fun we had!

5 comments:

Heather H said...

Oh how fun! We went for one whirlwind day in April and had a super time, we plan to go again about this time next year!

Beccarigg said...

I LOVE that you guys totally did a spontaneous trip to Disneyland!! You are seriously the coolest parents ever! Sounds like it was tons of fun! I also feel your pain on the whole sugar detox thing, we've expereinced that with Teya after vacations too!

Unknown said...

fun vacation! I'm glad you guys still ended up going somewhere! I can't wait till ava is old enough to take her on rides. your boys are adorable as usual!

Julia said...

Candice,

I have your parents to thank for my first, and only, childhood trip to Disneyland! I still have pictures. Good times...

Love you Chica,

Ju

Chelsea and Glen said...

I wish I had been there! I love your pictures, but I wish you had more... I'm glad you had a good time!