Thursday, August 28, 2008


Nana Bo and cam

Granny Robin brought this sweet birthday cake-from Nothing Bundt Cake in SLC

dax had a little present to open to be distracted enough to not open Cam's presents

Cake yum-yummy

Brin and the birthday boy
-------Cameron's 1st Birthday!!--------

Sorry I kinda forgot, okay maybe not forgot but I am just glad to finally getting this on here! We had a big family BBQ for the little guy's b-day-- Dayton put up a batmitten court in the backyard, complete with marking the court with "special" lawn spraypaint! Of course I made too much food ( I have a problem w/ always over doing it!) We were eating several kinds of salads for over a week! Nothing like a little potatoe salad to start your day! Cam loved opening the presents , loved the crunchy wrapping paper- But as all of us parents know, He only needed 1 present, The first one was all he was interested in. He wasn't as into the cake as Dax was at one but Cam still is weird about solids and has the worst gag reflex this side of the Mississippi! So in closing thank you to everyone who came!! It was awesome fun :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday! Time flies and they grow so fast don't they? Adam is still weird about solids too, he wouldn't eat any of his cake, he just spit it out :)

Julia said...

Happy Birthday, little dude! Mia has a hard time with solids, too. The lack of teeth on her part probably doesn't help, either.

The good news is Cameron has his whole life to practice, practice, practice eating solids. I can't stop practicing... :)

Erin said...

Sounds like a fun party. I wish I could've gone. You know if I would have been within 100 miles I would have been there. Also, so glad you read the twilight series... now we can talk about it.

Angie Judd said...

Candice! So good to hear from you. Your kids are sooo cute! Good lookin' family ya'll are. :D

Unknown said...

what a fun party. that cake looks so good! cam is getting so big. happy birthday. ava is the same way she is having the hardest time with solids. I have no idea what to do.

Kasey said...

I can't believe he's one and there's not another on the way. HA! I'm funny, I know. Happy birthday sweet boy!