Thursday, August 14, 2008


I hate it when everybody is right......


So I did it.... I broke down and now am completley addicted ( like a crack head or something) to the Twilight Series......I know I know I am way behind the times. But with being a Mom now I haven't really kept up on my reading since Cam was born . Yeah I've read some shorter books this year on Abe Lincoln and the Donner party ( I a nerd for History, what can I say)--But since the Harry Potter series ended last year I haven't picked up anything over 200 pages but my curiosity has gotten the best of me. I started the first book on Sunday night and now have 80 pages of Eclipse left....And I am proud to say I only read when the boys are sleeping so in celebrating with the Summer games I decided I get a gold medal for being the coolest person I know......Okay not true but I may have even peeked Dayton's interested telling him it's a story about Vampires and Werewolves, So I keep you updated as to if I get him to read them or not :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

I'm always so jealous when I come across a "Twilight" virgin...it's your first time discovering Edward, Bella, Jacob, etc.

I just re-read the series before reading the last book, and it was just as delicious the second time around. LOVE IT!

I don't think I can wait for the 12/12/08 movie premiere.