Thursday, August 14, 2008




................
Celebrating My birthday w/ My Boys
I celebrated my birthday on the 4th and had an amazing day w/ Dayton and the boys! Dayton took the day off so we could go play, First things first had a hearty breakfast of Texas French Toast w/ buttermilk syrup and fruit and on to the Thanksgiving Point dinosaur museum we went, Once we walked through the doors Dax was already saying "wow" with his mouth wide open-- We let the big guy out of the stroller and he ran to everything so amazed-- So amazed that he looked up to see a scary prehistoric fish and I thought he was going to climb Dad like a mountain! We came home let the boys have a nap so Mom & Dad could go out to eat w/aunt Caitie keeping watch! Thanks Caitie we had fun :) Up next Cameron turns 1 tomorrow!!!!!!! So more cake eating pics are on there way!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday! sounds like you had a great day! your boys are adorable! oh and there are no red-heads on my side tj has a bro and a sister with red-hair. i did have strawberry blonde hair as a baby but then it changed, i think her red is here to stay. ha ha.

Julia said...

I'm glad you updated. I've been faithfully stalking and waiting.

Happy Birthday all around. You guys really knock the birthdays out of the way all at once, huh?

How young did you turn, Cando?

miken&taylorgardner said...

I love the new pics. Miss you guys and hope to see you soon. I finally got all the cards and gifts together and mailing Monday. I know...I suck!