Tuesday, July 22, 2008








Happy Birthday to our boy

Dax Henry Gardner

Today is Dax's 2nd birthday!! We had a fun day w/ a huge pancake breakfast, and then had my sister Haylee come over to watch Cam while Mom & Dad took Dax to see WALL E, He did pretty good but the last 20 min were a little tough :) Then home to collapse , when you nap at noon staying up til' 3 in the afternoon is tough!! We had a Lightening McQueen chocolate birthday cake which was probably his absolute favorite and he is really enjoying his new basketball hoop and t-ball set!! Here is a video from the other night of dayton throwing a ball up on the roof and Dax's reaction!! This is a perfect video to show what a sweetheart my baby is, Yeah I am unwilling to accept he is 2........It honestly feels like yesterday he was that 8 lb 5 oz 21 1/2 inch baby the doctor laid on my tummy!!! Okay the video is coming having some issues getting it on here! Anyone with tips on what program they use to shrink it down would be awesome :) So here are some Birthday cake shots instead

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Happy birthday Dax! Looks like a fun time. It's always nice to have some one on one time with the kids.

Heather H said...

Happy Birthday!! Your boys are just adorable!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Dax! that car cake is adorable! Where does the time fly? I swear i was just giving birth to ava. I wish they could stay little and tiny forever!!!!

Beccarigg said...

Yay for birthdays! Sounds like it was a fun day! So would you recommend WALL E for a 2 year old? We've been thinking about taking Teya but we heard it was kind of slow. What did you think?

Oh yeah, and to answer your question about if Brinley looks like Teya as a newborn, I actually don't think they look alike at all! But maybe that's just me, I'll have to post some pics comparing them and you can tell me what you think : )

Unknown said...

Awww what a sweetie! Love the messy face pictures! Happy Birthday Dax!