Thursday, July 17, 2008


Dayton's Miracle Shot!!!

This is a post that Dayton personally asked me to do tonight, and I obliged happily since this blogging thing is more my thing than his ( which isn't that always the case :)-- But he went golfing with the guys from work and he hit the golf ball with an 8 iron over 150 yards and this is where the golf ball landed!! I have to kind of laugh that this is the post Dayton wanted me to make not the kids doing something funny but his miracle shot, Boy do I love that guy or what!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's incredible! Especially since I know Dayton doesn't really golf. LeRand's been like, twice, in his life, and lately he's been begging me to go, at least to the driving range. Maybe that should be our next activity, ha! I actually like golfing, we should challenge the boys to a game!

The Halls said...

Thats so cute! Tell Dayton GREAT JOB..YOU ROCK..YOU'RE THE MAN, for me. I'm glad I found your page on Heather Haslam's blog. BTW: Super cute kids!!