Friday, May 16, 2008



My baby Cameron is now 9 months old!!!!

Our little sweetheart is now almost one! I really think this age could very well be my favorite, He is crawling with the help of his knees now and is pulling himself up on everything, Starting to get a little daring so I'm sure walking is around the corner! Cameron HATES any baby food, Yeah I keep trying to get him started on solids but when I give it to him he gags, shivers and looks at me like "what the h**l you trying to do, kill me??" We call him our little "monkey" cuz' he like to face you when you hold him and wraps his arm around your neck and loves to plant wet slobbery kisses, "open mouth" style on your cheek, forehead, your mouth ,everywhere, Even with the dog (a little gross, I try to step in as quick as I can)-- He never stops smiling...NEVER......Even with his 2 front teeth coming in!

1 comment:

Beccarigg said...

What a cute and happy little guy! That is such a fun stage when they're crawling around and really starting to get their personalities. That's so funny that he hates baby foods! Teya was never a big fan either, she went staight to big people food because she wouldn't have the mashed up stuff from a jar. She was also an open mouth style kisser ; )Gotta love those slobbery baby smooches!