Tuesday, May 6, 2008


Everybody needs to think about "getting some......"


No, No not that kinda "getting some" come on guys get your head out of the gutter...ha ha ha. No really I am encouraging everyone who hasn't already started using "reusable" grocery bags to try to do so. It is really starting to hit me (strait in the gut) how we are affecting the enviroment...I'm not getting on my soapbox , I guess since becoming a mom I realize my boys are going to be on this Earth way past my time and I hope the world isn't the wasteland the make it out to be in the Movies, So I found these bags online (www.bagsontherun.com), they are $19.90 for 10 bags and I have seen them even cheaper at Wal-mart & Target for 99 cents each!!! And I have learned to keep them in my car and I have them ready to use when I go to the store :)

No comments: