Monday, May 5, 2008

Here comes the Mid-life Crisis...........
I mentioned my poor Husband's struggle with turning 30...Well I thought everyone would really get a kick out of seeing of the tale-tale signs. Dayton is a avid car guy, Always has been. We have made it a fun past time to go to Rocky Mountain Raceway in SLC and not just watched the Midnight Drag races but Dayton has raced in them also. He has has "turbo-charged" Pontiac Grand Prix for 6 years now, and was itching to get a new car...Well here is the new
one...I'm not kidding, But in about a month it will be painted black. I saw the Bishop at the garment store a couple of weeks ago and He asked if that was Dayton's new car....I'm pretty sure he was waiting for me to say no no I wouldn't let Dayton drive around w/ flames and a huge picture of Death on the hood of the car! But no I informed him it was now I'm sure the Bishop isn't sure of his decision to have called him to Elder's Quorom Secratary----he he he

No comments: