Saturday, May 14, 2011

What weight plateau??

     Well folks, I am proud to report that stopping any form of sugar and white flour going into my body has done the trick! I am back to losing and it's a great feeling let me tell you! I am weighing in at 180.5,which is a GRAND Total of 34.5 lbs-- which is close to having lost the amount of weight I would have on me carrying Cam around on my back!!!With that said I am very happy that my efforts are being rewarded greatly!!! This week was not too hard the only day that I was forgiving to myself was Mother's Day--  Starting with at church they gave the Mother's on the way out of Sacrament meeting a cute little gift bag with a Hersey's chocolate bar w/ almonds! And a magnet with the beautiful quote :"There is nothing in this world as personal,as nurturing, or as life changing as the influence of a righteous woman. All women have their divine nature both inherent talent and the stewardship to mother"--Elder M. Russell Ballard--  And with that said I really feel honored to be able to be the mother to my loving, sweethearts Dax, Cam and Goose! It was a near 5 year struggle to get Dax here but now my body sure knows how to get pregnant on it's own and for that I thank Heavenly Father. I have several close friends and family members who have not been able to conceive and I know from experience Mother's Day is not up there on the top of their list of days they look forward to, So dear Friends hang in there!! I know all of you will be able to have the chance to become Mom's yourselves, I love you and know that when the time is right (which unfortunately isn't sometimes when WE want it to be) it will happen and you will be AWESOME Mothers!! Don't get down, find joy and peace in the process--xoxoxo Candice

2 comments:

Erin said...

Way to go Can!!! You won't be eating any refined sugar or flour here in KW so no worries! Keep it up, sweet friend! Can't wait to see you! Thanks for your example of surviving three boys, I know that I can make it through as long as you are, too! Love ya

Beccarigg said...

WOWIE WOWIE WOW!!! You didn't just break that plateau you SMASHED it! Way to go woman!! WOOT!