Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Birthday Cake pictures!!!

Mom has to give a little taste so he knows what exactly this round thing is in front of him.

Yummy....and it feels so weird in between my fingers!

I could get used to this........

My parents ( well...my Mom) Thinks she's an artist and painted on my tummy!

Utter chaos!! And hmm...what's that tingle......SUGAR RUSH!!

The fun was over once Mom decided I needed a bath in the kitchen sink!

As you can see my baby LOVED his mini birthday cake! He was hesitant for like 30 seconds then went wild once he tasted the chocolate :) I was a little worried that he might get sick since he doesn't really eat any sweets besides fruit but no problemo He was in hog-heaven!! As you can see it was like Zoolander in the coal-mine,,You could pretty much see just a pair of blue-eyes looking up at you :) Thanks to My parents, Aunts, Grandmas, cousins for making it to the Big event!! Happy Birthday my son, We love you :)

3 comments:

Julia said...

Oh man, he's a gorgeous little boy! Happy Birthday, Dude!

Beccarigg said...

Best cake pictures, EVER!! LOL! Why can't grown ups eat cake like that? ; ) That picture with the chocolate smiley face on his belly is priceless! It could seriously be on a hallmark card. Love his little faux-hawk too! Can't wait till I can do cute things like that with Cam's hair!

Beccarigg said...

p.s. love your new blog header, what a great family pic! Oh and if I make it down to Springville next week it would be super fun to see you! Our schedule is pretty packed but hopefully we can sneak a quick visit!