Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Dad is that Jesus Christ"

     So here is a Awesome Dax story that I need to make sure to get on our Blog. I want to get a book made once a year of our blog to have a record of the events of our lives :) And since it was Dayton that Dax asked He is going to be our "guest" writer for this post: "Okay go ahead Dear"...................................

Last Sunday in order to keep the sabbath Day Holy I popped in an old favorite movie "Jason and the Argonauts".  About 45 minutes in as Triton the giant Merman God holds apart the Clashing Rocks to allow Jason and his Seamen safe passage, Dax looked over at me and said,"Dad, I LOVE this show!".  The feeling was mutual.  About 20 minutes further into the movie we come to Jason fighting the Hydra ( a seven headed Dragon) in order to obtain the Golden plates err I mean Fleece(the reason for their voyage).  At this point Dax again looks to me pointing at Jason and asks,"Dad...is that Jesus Kwyst?" and I reply with enthusiasm,"That it is son, that it is."

Okay it's Candice again...It was awesome, we had some family over and all of us erupted in laughter :) And well... I figure "Hey the guy has a full beard, brown hair and yes looks similar to the pictures we have up in our home"-- So I am just going to say that maybe our kids are being taught a few good things here  at our house and gives me hope that they will turn out okay :)

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

LOL! Awesome! I love it when kids say funny things like that. After Camden was born Brinley saw a picture of him on the computer and said, "Dat's my brudder baby Jesus." We were laughing so hard. Btw, I totally recommend printing your blog out in book form. I've made 3 or 4 blog books and we love looking back on the fun memories.

p.s. loving your new header picture. I'm looking at those strollers with 3 kids and thinking, "Holy cow! That's how our family is now too!" Guess we're all grown up now with our families of 5!

Erin said...

Hahahaha! That's awesome. I'm sure the 7 headed dragon is the same one in Revelation. Totally fine.

The only problem with me and you making books of our blogs once a year is they'd be like, 5 pages long. ;)

Miss you, 3 boy mama friend! No one out here has three boys. Or even two boys. I'm such a loner out here. I miss good ol' Springville where the neighborhood is FULL of three-boy families.