Tuesday, October 21, 2008



.................................................... .......My train-obsessed son
Dax is a train junkie!! He would sleep with his Train set if I let him :) And even when he is exhausted he will lay beside the train tracks to keep playing, and unfortunatly he doesn't want any help from Cam so we are having some "stool time" for hurting our brother--And a side note, We live close enough to train tracks to hear them--Dax will stop mid-anything when he hears them to tell me "Tain, Tain, Tain...choo. choo"-- I'm sure everybody has seen this train set it's a good ol' Ikea bargain at $14.99 for a 20 piece set!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I wish my kid liked his trains that much! I bought a train table 2 years ago and it was used for like a week. Then it sat and sat and sat some more. I finally got rid of it. A waste of my $130!

Julia said...

Darn you for having IKEA at your fingertips! Macey loves trains, too, but she loves motorcycles more than anything. Let's hope she outgrows that one before she falls in love with a dude from a biker gang.

Dax is getting so tall and lean!

Anonymous said...

I'm confused by the meaning of "Stool time"