Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Dayton!!


It's my dear sweet Husband's 33rd birthday today!! I wanted to tell him how much I love him and how happy and lucky I feel to be have him to spend my life with!! Last night I reminded Dax it was Dad's bithday tomorrow and his reply was "Mom, we gotta go to the store and get him a toy"-- What's perfect about that is Dayton is a total kid at heart & I bet money whatever Dax would have picked out it would have been his favorite present :) Dayton is the kind of person who since we have been together ( almost 11 yrs) I think I've seen him in a bad mood maybe twice! He is always quick to drop whatever he is doing when either myself or our boys need his help :) He always been right in the thick of it with me changing the poopey diapers, wiping runny noses, starting laundry ( and is the first to grab a basket to fold while we watch a movie at night). He is Mr.Fix-it and if a toy or something breaks Dax reassures me "Dad will fix it"-- I love you Dayton and hope today feels like a extra special day!!xoxo-- P.S. Im making a new Reese's PB Chocolate cake with ganache--wish me luck it turns out perfect!!

3 comments:

Angie Judd said...

That last picture has me laughing so hard! Awesome. :)
Good luck on the cake, and happy birthday to your man!
And....my goodness, you have a beautiful family! Seriously, you guys could be a model family. You are gorgeous.

Beccarigg said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Sounds like you married such a great guy : ) Also cool that our husbands are only a few days apart! Taber turned 33 on the 22nd. It's all about the older men ; ) hehe!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest photo! Love you tons! Tell Dayton I said Happy B-Lated Birthday!. xoxo