Monday, December 20, 2010

Dads are Awesome!!

Is it just me or do all Dad's do awesome random activities when you go to Walmart?? Gus and me went to brave the crazy Christmas shoppers to get some well needed necessities and this is what we came home to!! Dayton said he wanted to make a snowman today but I really didn't think it was gonna happen--  And especially not this good! He sprayed the colors with a water bottle mixture of water & food coloring!! Dax was extra pleased telling Dad " That's the best snowman Dad, I wove it!"--

5 comments:

Chelsea and Glen said...

I love Dayton!! He would be the most fun dad. He's a great brother, too!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Beccarigg said...

That snowman is beyond awesome! Husbands always seem hotter when they're having an awesome dad moment : )

robinmaryallen said...

I love,love,love this family!!

The House that James Built said...

so cute....sad we didn't make the visit work. love you! xoxo