Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Dayton!!!


Today is my wonderful, sweet husband's 32nd birthday!!! We have been together almost 10 years and I can't express enough how grateful I am to have found him! I am all too quick to point out I am not the easiest person to be married to; I'm a little loca it is true--Since we have been together I have maybe seen Dayton ornery like twice, and to be around someone that is happy all the time and so easy-going really makes for a happy great life :) He is a amazing Dad to our boys, they love him so much and I'm pretty sure they think he is the funniest person ever!! ( Dayton can do every possible sound effect known to man......so you can imagine how a 3 and 2 year old think this is pretty amazing). Thank you my Love for everything, i love you:) xoxo

p.s. He seems to not like saying he's 32 but I don't get it....the guy hasn't aged a day!

3 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Taber just turned 32 and isn't fond of the number either! I'm like, 32 is NOT old, especially on you! That's funny that our guys are the same age : ) Happy Birthday Dayton! Hope you guys have fun celebrating!

Linsey said...

Happy Birthday Dayton!

Erin said...

Happy birthday, Dayton! Sorry we forgot. If we lived next door we would've remembered. Glad to know you and all your strange noises.