Sunday, November 1, 2009

Playing catch up and some Big News!




















Wow I just saw I haven't been on here since July 1st!! Crazy well lots has happened since then--Dax had a moment of insanity and broke our camera so thank goodness for Dayton's blackberry and its decent picture taking abilities. We had a great summer of being outdoors and good ol' seven peaks it only took Cam half the summer and he finally got brave enough to follow his "fish" of a brother around! I spent the last part of summer pretty sick......Don't worry no swine flu here just the first trimester of pregnancy which in my case I kinda want to crawl in a hole and pray I fall into a deep sleep til' about 16 weeks and emerge a normal, non-nauseous wife and mother :) We found out about a week ago we are going to have a BOY!!! So now the hard part is coming up with a name Dayton and me agree on......Hmm, more on that later- We are going to fast-forward to Halloween! Which at our house we absolutely love :) Cameron was as his loving father called him "count-dorkula" and Dax was "Skele-turd"--otherwise known as DRacula and a Skeleton-- Dayton is a crazy pumpkin craving fool, if he could make a living at it he would in a heartbeat! He carved me a special Michael Jackson tribute pumpkin as you will see below, i absolutely loved it!! Dayton and me dressed full-out but forgot to get pictures...I know my plan is to get a nice camera for Christmas :) I really plan on making blogging part of my routine again for I love those of you who are dedicated!! We leave this Saturday for a trip to Arizona and on to Disneyland!!! We are so excited to have break from life and spend some time all together in our favorite place-So I'll have pics up in a couple weeks-- :)

8 comments:

Heather H said...

Yay you are back!! But now I am further behind then you were!! So exciting about another boy!!

Linsey said...

Congrats on another boy! That is awesome. I love the Michael Jackson pumpkin.

Kasey said...

Congrats guys...It is actually Rocky. I always loved halloween at the Gardners. However I always did the easy, cheesy carvings. We can't wait to hopefully get you guys back. Congrats on number 3 also!!! You are now further ahead than we are. Funny how that works.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!!! #3 is exciting ;) LOVE the pumpkins! Dayton has WAY more patience than me

Angie Judd said...

Yay for boy #3!!!! I LOVE having a house full of boys. I'm hoping for another one. :) I'm so excited for you.
Awesome pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

Hello.... I only live about a dozen steps from you, you can call me if you need something ya know... =) I feel so bad you were so sick and i didn't even know to help out! =( Love yA

Cydnee said...

Congratulations on boy #3! Have you checked out the baby name book where you can look your up your kids names and it gives a list of other names that you might like for siblings. It's freakishly accurate. Baby name Wizard or something like that. Good luck!

Clayton said...

Congrats!!! I miss you guys we need to come over and hang out one night. As far as boy names go what about......Clayton........or Tyler Haacke although Clayton does rhyme with Dayton!!! Anyways Love ya Supersonic Claytonic oh and Tyler Haacke sends his love too.