Wednesday, February 11, 2009




Hey Everyone!


I'm sorry life has gotten a little crazy and now it's starting to keep pace and I may include "blogging" back to my weekly hobbies :) I started back to work fulltime...first at AT&T and well long story short it wasn't for me--I was working at the computer all day, doing inventory, paperwork---No customer service which at first I was like "Yes!!!I hate the public, I am sick and tired of helping people"...I am a big ol' liar, I love people, I am what they call a "people-person"-- SO I left AT&T gracefully to become the Asst. Manager at the jewelry store and I am feeling a whole lot better about everything and with the Boys this schedule is perfect--I am with them til they go down for their nap at 1pm--then Dayton and I do the switch-er-roo and I'm off. We are gearing up for a romantic Valentines Weekend-- Dayton is taking the Boys and myself to MONSTER TRUCKS at the Delta center on Saturday :) And I know you are wondering why I capitalized MONSTER TRUCKS....you have to..... it's shows how freakin' awesome they are :)
Here is the Santa pics from Christmas......As you can see Dax was like "h*ll no who is this man" and Cam was like" HI i'm Cameron, I like everyone"

4 comments:

Chelsea and Glen said...

I can't believe you are back at the jewelry store! We are so out of touch...

Kasey said...

So romantic! Lucky girl. LOL!

Erin said...

Hahaha! The Santa pics are great! Yoga last night was also great, glad you could make it. ;) That's the end of your tinfoil borrowing.

I love your family pic at the top. Dayton's hair looks awesome, and the boys are loving the great outdoors. Our neighbors in Florida will never be as cool as you guys, dang it.

Heather H said...

Yay for your new job, I managed a Gordons store prior to my Best Buy years and have some great memories and funny stories! Go you!!