Wednesday, June 4, 2008



This picture pretty much sums it up, Being (almost) 2 is REALLY hard!

For Mom's that is......No I was laughing pretty hard when I saw how perfect this picture turned out. Dax is really a sweet little boy, Just some days he likes to test Mom like any other toddler, I'm really trying to remember what set him off and now I'm pretty sure Cameron is in his Highchair to the left of Dax and Cam grabbed Dax plate of Chicken Nuggets and flung them on the floor, I wasn't really paying too much attention as I had the camera in my view ready to snap a photo of dax stuffing his cute face, seconds before this Dax was completly happy and smiling.....What damage a few seconds can do !!


Oh, Here is my new Do'-- I cut some bangs ( which are so "in" right now) added some layers and had my hair lightened to a golden brown and added blonde hi-lites to really brighten everything up--Mostly I wanted people to believe these two blonde boys were mine!! Doesn't Cam have the sweetest little face!!


7 comments:

LeRand said...

That's great, the sheer anguish he's in. Not great that's he's in anguish, just that you caught it so well in the photo. Those must've been some good nuggets, poor kid. Oh by the way, Shiloh wanted to invite Cameron over to play in his inflatable rainbow pool, and in his sandbox with bright purple sand. I'm not sure my mom's thinking when she buys him these things.

LeRand said...

LeRand is Erin, btw.

Kasey said...

Cute hair! My Kylee likes to test me on all kinds of levels every day. That's why I have had a headache all day the past 2 days. Today we all took much needed naps.

Beccarigg said...

That picture of Dax just makes me happy. I know he's sad, but it's just so great that you caught that moment on camera. We are dealing with some serious terrible two behavior right now so I'm surprised all of Teya's pictures don't look like that : )

p.s. your hair looks great! You're totally working the bangs!

Heather H said...

Cute new do on you! And yes that is the wonderful face of a two year old! That would be the same face I want to make most Tuesdays which for some crazy reason are always awful here.

Heather Haslam

Unknown said...

Candice!!!! We're very excited that you found our blog and that you have one too! Your boys are adorable! You know that Clayton isn't working at BestBuy anymore right?? Well we should get together sometime and BBQ..email me
Angie.Harwood@gmail.com

Julia said...

Cute hair, Girl (as always)!
Love ya,
Ju